Normally, by the time I get home from work it's dark, so yesterday morning I woke up especially early so that I could drive over to our block before work to see if any more progress had been made on our slab.
Unfortunately, mother nature had other plans and had whipped up a batch of thick fog to spoil my beautiful, early morning photos.
Anyway, it seems that our builder had been busy since the fence went up on Saturday arvo and had covered the site in black plastic and added the re-enforced mesh on top of that. Plus, they'd built up the form-work to the level of the floor.
Here are some photos of their handywork (if you can see them through the fog). Notice, there are no waffle pods in our slab - our builder on constructs on solid concrete slabs.
Looking South-West from the driveway across the Garage to the Lounge Room at the rear
Our Porch
Looking North-West across the Study to the Alfresco at the rear
Looking North across Mel's Kitchen to the Dining Room
Looking North-East across the Lounge Room back to the Garage
Looking South-East across to the Study with the Garage on the left and the Dining Room on the right






Hooray another blog for me to follow !
ReplyDeleteI saw your slab getting poured this morning. Does that mean that because of no waffles you will have a long wait till frame?
Don't know, I haven't even spoken to our site manager yet to find out about when they planning to do the next stage.
ReplyDelete